Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dueling

Whats with everyone being so mad!?!? I feel like the entire nation is just getting angry about everything. I wonder if its just a overload of media opinion or if it is just some scared people afraid to be confronted.

I notice there are alot of people who are smart, or are good at pretending to be smart, that can speak their minds and purposely hurt individuals or groups to a point that can be very detrimental to their mind.

I am not on the side of brains in all of this, I'm more on the side of brawn which is why i want to suggest some sort of dueling process to level the playing field. If peopel can hurt me mentally because of all of their work at gaining inteolligence, I should be able to do the same to them using my brawn. It would be allowable for them to decline the duel but they would be forced to wear a sleeve or something that stated they pussed out in a duel against "person who called for a duel" and at what weapon they chose not to duel. On top of that, they would never be able to say anything about the duelee by penalty of fine up to a pre determined amount in court.

It would be beneficial to all because we could record these duels and keep them in the public record for viewing purposes.

What it boils down to is I am a liberal person with the belief that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and wheter they are right or wrong no one deserves to be persecuted over their beliefs. Not with out the opportunity of being punched in the face.

No comments: